These are not gluten-free. However, I am working on a gluten-free recipe in my kitchen, and will post that one soon!
Oatmeal raisin cookie is Sean's most favorite cookie; he's such a wholesome guy, seriously! :-)
So, I baked him a dozen as a surprise, and I was so pleased with the result.
These cookies turned out so ooey-gooey and chewy. So delicious!
Without further ado, I present you: the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world.
World's Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Yields 48 cookies. These are so delicious, you'll be happy that you baked 48. I used a lot of oatmeal and raisins in my recipe, but feel free to cut back if you feel that the amount called for is too much for you.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
1 stick of butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/2 cups of multipurpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
3 cups oatmeal
2 cups raisins
1. Mix all dry ingredients together. Set aside.
2. Cream sugar and butter together, and then add in the beaten eggs.
3. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and mix together evenly.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls on to ungreased cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool slightly, remove and let cool completely.